Tuesday, February 14, 2012

DIY Valentines Day Gift - 52 things I love about you!

 I saw this on PINTERST and had to make my own!   Sooo cute!


To make one, all you need is the following:
  • deck of cards (new or used, just be sure you have 52 cards)
  • 52 reasons why you love your man! (or anyone)  Jot them down ahead of time, it will help.  
  • stickers (not necessary, I just used them to dress mine up some)
  • a printer to print your reasons (or you could hand write them on paper)
  • glue or tape to attach your reasons to the cards - keep in mind the SIZE of the card - you don't have a ton of room. 
  • ribbon to tie it together.
  • a hole puncher

Below are a few pictures from the one I put together.    Instead of a Valentines Day card my sweetie will get a deck of cards with 52 reasons why I love him!   








Have fun with this - I sure did.    I was stumped for a few minutes when I got into the 40's but then just dug deeper and focused on what it was that I really loved about him - it can be silly or goofy - make it original and your own.       Happy Valentines Day! 

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea...52 things would be hard to come up with but I guess that is where creativity would take over. :)
    Thanks for sharing;

    ReplyDelete