Sunday, May 15, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to the blog of Creative Banners & Cupcake Toppers

Have you ever heard the quote "To love what you do and feel that it matters -- how could anything be more fun" - Katherine Graham.  Well for 2 months now I've been living it!   I LOVE making banners and knowing that someone else around the world is enjoying it!   (yes I said world, I sold a banner to someone in Australia, how fabulous!?!?)

I 've always been into crafting!  I've made a ton of scrapbooks, quilled, made cards, painted with acrylic on canvas and have dabbled into photography!   I love to create can you tell?!

Within this blog I will share my journey of crafting and launching my own business! 

My items are available on my ETSY store, www.etsy.com/shop/sarahjhanifan

Thanks for reading!  

Pictured below is my newest item!   Wouldn't it be great for a photo prop, or for a little girls room, or even a banner that you could use to announce your expecting another child?! 

P.s   It's official I ordered business cards!!    More banners available through my site are pictured below.

Happy Birthday Banner - safari/jungle theme
"I am 1" high chair banner

High chair banner - "I am 1" safari/jungle theme

Ladybug  name banner - custom orders

Prom 2011 banner - great as a photo prop!

Class of 2011 banner - custom colors available

Cupcake toppers - these match the banner above for class of 2011

First year tag banner - you attach your childs first year photos (newborn, 1 month - 12 month)

Safari/Jungle theme centerpieces


"Congrats" banner, custom colors for your school

4th of July banner

Name banner - custom - with sailboat and anchor

Custom name banner - with butterflies

Cupcake toppers  - anchors - sold in groups of 12

high chair banner "I am 1" with butterflies and pastel colors

"I am 1" high chair banner with dinosaurs

Congrats (cap collection) you pick colors of cap & letters

Nantucket sand dollar collection - cupcake toppers sold in groups of 12 - great for a beach theme party, bridal shower, wedding, birthday etc.

Cupcake toppers!  Sold in groups of 12


Happy Birthday Banner - bright fun colors!  

She Said YES! banner with engagement rings - great for a bridal shower, better pictures available on my site www.etsy.com/shop/sarahjhanifan

Simple "x o x o" banner -

No comments:

Post a Comment