Saturday, May 21, 2011

Friday was on FIRE!!

My Friday night was on FIRE!     I was feeling a little down this week because I didn't receive any new orders on my site in 5 days.   **which is VERY uncommon, I typically get 1-2 sales a week, Tuesdays and then the weekend seem to be the best sale days for me.   

I was randomly checking my site before I was heading outside to enjoy a bonfire with my lovely neighbors and ~*  BOOM ~* ! 2 NEW SALES!!!   As you can imagine I was thrilled!   I made last minute touches on the OWL order and then put together the items for the ladybug package, a photo banner, cupcake toppers and a high chair banner.   These items were delivered to the local post office early this morning and are currently in route to Australia and Texas.   I love that I've gone International!  I love Australia customers, so far I've had 2.  

Will you be my next sale?  

No comments:

Post a Comment