Thursday, May 19, 2011

The power is within the OWL

Late lastnight after I watched Lauren Alaina and Haley Reinhart sing their hearts out on American Idol I received a private convo through my website www.etsy.com/shop/sarahjhanifan from a woman requesting 3 custom owl banners for her twins 1st birthday!    Funny, because I recently had a dream of twins which I thought was odd.   Anyway, if this order comes through it will be my largest sale yet!   It can only get bigger right?!   The power is within the owl!

I've been tracking my sales since I've opened my shop and I am only $18 shy of hitting what I brought in last month.   I've had a total of 18 sales since March 27!   Think I can do it? 

Tonight's to do's:   Help my 3rd grade daughter with her science fair project - The solar system;  Watch American Idol and see who makes it in the final 2 (Come on Haley & Lauren)  and finish up 2 orders.     

Thanks for reading! 

Haley Reinhart

Lauren Alaina

No comments:

Post a Comment