Sunday, July 10, 2011

I love summer

Whats been going on in your home this summer?   We have been busy!   Lots of beach days, walks outside and crafting of course!   

We visited family in NH for the 4th - and had a blast!  I posted a few photos of some of my recent work/orders & a few of my own photos from my yard, from our mini vaca in NH etc.   Enjoy!


Flip Flop Happy Birthday Door Sign
Custom order "Happy Birthday Hunter" - bumble bee theme -sold

Close up
                                                    
Close up

I love eggplant - This year we made a small garden and I'm growing some!  see it?  
4th of July bike for parade

Some kind of butterfly near the garden.

Something wiped out all of the brocolli lastnight.  I guess we are feeding more then just our family with this small garden!  
Small but its pefect for what we need.



Whats your favorite summer veggie?!     I love comments!



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower from the Promotions Team on Etsy! I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete